Sunday 13 March 2016

Review: Foot Compression Sleeves

 
As you can see, the compression sleeves come well packaged.

Photograph from Amazon site

 

I was given this product in exchange for a fair and unbiased review. When I received the product it came well packaged. We opted for the black sleeves rather than the pink! To be honest I was a little bit skeptical it would help my son's Plantar Fasciitis as other products haven't. He has been in quite a lot of pain recently. However, I needn't have worried. My son thought the compression sleeves were brilliant and really eased the pain he was feeling. They were a little tighter than other products he'd been trying and perhaps this is what the difference was. He started to feel relief only a few days after wearing the sleeves. He works in a busy office and would be on his feet quite a lot.  He's even talking about going out walking with me soon! I might even get him to the gym if this keeps up! We'd highly recommend. So, all in all, a great product that works well and offers the desired support. 

Check out the other products from Physix Gear Sport.


No comments:

Post a Comment